- How To
- Removes dead skin cells, congestion and unblocks pores
- Helps reduce in-gown hairs and lift the beard for a closer shave
- Improves skin texture, brightens dull skin
- Tones and revives
- Skin is left feeling rejuvenated and supple
- Twice a week or after daily cleansing and before shaving.
- Mix a little with water in the palm of your hand, gently massage over the face and neck, avoiding eye and lip area, rinse thoroughly.
Make this scrub an important part of your skin routine to improve skin texture. Brighten dull skin, help reduce in-grown hairs and lift the beard for a closer shave with deep cleansing non-scratchy corn cob meal it can be used twice a week but is gentle enough for everyday. Orange flower water tones and revives while petitgrain leaves skin rejuvenated and supple.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
All of our products are 100% authentic