- How To
- Free of dye, ensuring they will not lose shape or softness over time
- Unique shape of the handle and soft-touch finish provide complete control during application
- Bristles are reinforced with shed-resistant technology - however hair-shedding is natural, and will lessen with proper care
- Using the broad side of the brush, sweep foundation horizontally across forehead and then move to cheeks and chin.
- Finish by sweeping vertically down the nose using the narrow surface of the brush.
- Using the narrow surface of the brush, sweep illuminator down the tops of cheekbones and down the bridge of nose.
- Using the narrow surface of the brush, sweep brush under cheekbones, down sides of nose, and around temples.
- Using the corner of the brush, buff into apples of cheeks using a circular motion and blend out.
- To prolong the life of your brush, ensure proper care.
- Wash at least every two weeks if used daily.
- Gently wash bristles in lukewarm water with a mild alcohol-free soap or baby shampoo.
- Do not submerge brush in water.
- Avoid tugging or squeezing bristles when cleaning.
- Lay flat on a towel to dry.
- To prevent bristle frizz, after cleaning use a small amount of hair conditioner on the ends of the bristles.
- Thoroughly remove with water.
From start to finish, primer to powder, The One Perfecting Brush can be used with liquids, creams, powders and anything in between. Non-porous, high-quality natural hair allows product to sit on top of bristles rather than absorbing, ensuring a seamless application with no wasted product. It can be used effectively as a foundation brush, powder brush, contour brush, bronzer brush, stipple brush, blush brush, fan brush, concealer brush, kabuki, or sponge.
The bristles are packed in a 3.5 inch horizontal design allowing you to effortlessly and evenly cover larger or smaller surface areas. The density of the brush creates a smooth, even, and airbrushed application every time, taking the guesswork out of brushwork. Flat edges fit the linear contours of your face, while curved corners allow for targeted, more precise application. Long, flexible bristles make a variety of application techniques possible including: targeted application, stippling, blending, contouring, and highlighting.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims or descriptions should consult directly with such third parties.
With mineral bronzing powder or contour enhancer:
With blush or beach tint:
All of our products are 100% authentic