- How To
- Natural clay minimises the appearance of pores
- Seaweed extract and sugar purify the skin
- Micro beads exfoliate and brighten the complexion
- Glycolic acid smoothes away imperfections
- Suitable for all skin types
- To be used after cleansing, one to two times weekly.
- Apply and gently massage into face in circular motions, avoiding the eye area.
- Rinse off with water.
This facial polish brightens your complexion and reveals your skin's natural radiance. It exfoliates and purifies dull skin while reducing the appearance of pores, creating a smooth radiant complexion.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims or descriptions should consult directly with such third parties.
Water (Aqua), Polyethylene, Stearic Acid, Kaolin, Palmitic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Phenoxyethanol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Fragrance (Parfum), Triethanolamine, Sodium Hydroxide, Algae Extract, Glycolic Acid, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Linalool, Propylene Carbonate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tocopherol, BHT.
All of our products are 100% authentic