- How To
- Blue-tone base counterbalances yellow tones.
- New Lumina Marina triple-action brightening complex.
- Broad Spectrum SPF 50+.
- As the last step in your daily skincare routine, dab the cream on face and neck, then smooth out.
- Avoid eye area and hairline.
Blanc Therapy is a five-in-one base that corrects, hydrates, smoothes, protects and illuminates. It’s blue-tone formula counterbalances yellow tones while protecting against the sun’s harmful rays and preventing dark spots from forming. It works both to brighten your complexion and tackling key issues—like leaving skin hydrated and smoothing over irregularities—encountered by women of all ages and skin types.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
All of our products are 100% authentic