- How To
- Treats visible accumulated damage around the eye zone
- Reveals the appearance of a younger, more luminous look
- Extracts of Pure Thermal Plankton, Macro-Algae L.Ochroleuca and Micro-Algae A.Flos-Aquae.
- Flavonoid, Amino Acid and Peptides
Apply on the extended eye zone, including theupper cheeks and between the eyebrows.
Use Biotherm's 3-step application:
1: WRINKLE ACTION: "waves movement" - palpate-roll on wrinkles to smooth.
2: DARK SPOT ACTION: "bubble movement" - pinch dark spot to reboost micro-circulation.
3: FIRMING ACTION: "crab movement" - circular movement to replump the skin.
The eye zone is the most revealing part of our face for age perception. This is why your eyes require specific anti-aging skincare.
For the first time, Biotherm extends its very definition of the eye zone to target the wrinkles, darkness and infirmness and goes beyond the classic crows’ feet wrinkles and under-eye bags.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
All of our products are 100% authentic