- How To
- Formulated with a maximiser brush that thickens, lengthens and volumises the lashes one by one
- Contains beeswax and film-forming agents that don’t clump or flake
- Has a waterproof pigmented formula that doesn’t look or feel rigid
- Using a lash curler, gently squeeze your lashes from root to tip, holding it down once or twice.
- Coat the lashes with mascara, starting from the base, wiggling the wand towards the tip. Let it dry.
- The tip of the brush is ideal to adjust the effect or to make up the lower lashes in light movements.
By Terry Mascara Terrybly Waterproof is formulated with beeswax and film-forming agents that volumise the lashes without clumping or flaking. It delivers a beautiful silky coating to each lash without flaking or feeling stiff or rigid.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
All of our products are 100% authentic