- How To
- Fair Beige - Ideal for porcelain-like skin
- Neutral Beige - A sandy beige tone suited for a very light complexion
- Provides complete coverage that is virtually flawless
- Optically active prisms camouflage and blur wrinkles, fine lines and signs of ageing
- Reflects natural radiance with a light, multi-directional effect
- First, use a concealer to correct dark circles and imperfections.
- Apply the adapted shade of Sheer Expert to the face.
- Finish with a blush for a healthy glow.
Sheer Expert helps you achieve that popular, barely-there makeup look with ease. This foundation provides superb coverage without revealing any visible imperfections on the skin. It also creates a naturally radiating effect by correcting the surface of the skin and controlling oil production. Overall, this product results in clear and photo-perfect skin with an enhanced inner glow.
Sheer Expert comes in the following tones and effects which guarantee near perfect coverage for your skin:
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims or descriptions should consult directly with such third parties.
All of our products are 100% authentic