- How To
- Delivers a summer tint glow (sheer bronze to silky amber shade)
- Keeps the skin hydrated
- Tones the skin with natural finish
- Economical to use
- Epilate, shave or wax body parts with too much hair as you may not get even skin tone on these areas.
- Exfoliate skin with a brush or a washcloth to smooth out skin surface as the tan can appear patchy on dry or flaky skin. Do this especially on elbows and knees as these rough areas tend to absorb more colour, making skin tone darker on these areas.
- Moisturise the skin then allow it to absorb hydration. Let it dry.
- Once fully dry, hold the tanning spray four to five inches from the areas you want to tan. Spray on these parts little by little until desired colour is achieved.
- Do not come in contact with anyone or anything for the next 15 minutes to avoid staining.
- Avoid steamy or humid rooms so you do not sweat. Bathe after eight hours.
This caramel liqueur spray gives the skin a sheer bronze colour with no hint of streaks or thickness. Infused with black and red tea extracts, it moisturises and protects the skin for that elegant-looking glowing tan.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
All of our products are 100% authentic