- How To
- To be used on the body
- SMART Profile’s “smart” icon illuminates when a SMART Brush Head is running in SMART Mode
- SMART Brush Heads are programmed to illuminate the Replace Brush Head Indicator when it is time to replace the brush head
- Grip the brush head firmly, then push and twist it counterclockwise (like a medicine cap)
- Pull the head away from the handle.
- Be sure you hear a tight snap.
- Use the brush head cap to easily remove and attach the brush head with a simple twist.
- To keep your brush head clean, simply rinse the brush head with antibacterial soap and warm water.
- We recommend replacing your Clarisonic brush head every 3 months.
The Turbo Body Brush Head is uniquely designed to exfoliate rough, dry skin on the body while providing a smoothing sonic massage. The innovative SMART microchip technology is embedded into each SMART Brush Head, introducing advanced functionality to the Clarisonic Brush Head portfolio. Each SMART Brush Head is individually programmed to automatically adjusts speed, power and timing to optimize SMART Profile’s device performance and user experience.
Best used with the Clarisonic SMART PROFILE model.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims or descriptions should consult directly with such third parties.
To remove the brush head:
To attach the brush head, push down and twist the head clockwise until it snaps into place.
All of our products are 100% authentic