- How To
- Using luke warm water, create a pool of water in your hand.
- Massage cleanser into brush head and wash until water rinses clear.
- Squeeze out any excess water and reshape head, laying flat to dry.
- Spray cleanser directly on to a towel or cloth versus applying directly on brush head.
- Rub the brush head back and forth, running over the cleanser to deposit all over the brush head and wipe until clean.
- Then take towel and using your hand, clean, and wipe from base to ferrule to top of brush head.
- Lay flat to dry or rub back and forth quickly over dry cloth or paper towel to remove any excess cleanser and then reshape with the palm of your hand.
- Use a cloth or paper towel and squeeze small amount of gel cleanser in centre.
- Rub brush head back and forth until the product comes clean.
- Then take towel and using your hand, clean and wipe from base of ferrule to top of brush head.
- Make sure that you don’t apply the gel directly to the brush head as it may have the tendency to stick to the fiber.
- Rub the brush head over a dry towel to remove any excess product and reshape with the palm of your hand.
- Do not fully submerse or soak Natrafil brushes.
- Brush condition treatments are not recommended.
Get a professionally sculpted look with the Contour Brush from Cover FX. The small flat end of the placement brush picks up the perfect amount of product to precisely sweep it onto the highlights and contours of the face. The design of the blending brush is large and fluffy and diffuses for a seamless skin finish. The brush bristles are made with Natrafil®, which provides the feel of natural hair for optimal product application and blending, and the birchwood handle allows for steady application for easy contouring.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
To ensure the best performance of this synthetic filament, it must be cleaned properly. By using the preferred cleaning instructions, you will be sure to get the most out of your Natrafil® brushes.
Face Wash, Shampoo, and Mild Bar Soap:
Liquid Brush Cleansers:
Gel Brush Cleanser:
All of our products are 100% authentic