- How To
- Hydrates: Natural humectants attract and bind moisture to the skin.
- Refines: Works on skin's surface to tighten pores.
- Calms: Anti-inflammatory botanicals relieve irritation and stimulate tissue repair.
- Antiseptic Clove Oil eliminates bacteria, while Glycerin naturally binds moisture to the skin.
- Use at night after cleansing.
- Shake to mix, saturate a cotton ball with the toner and gently sweep over the face, avoiding the eye area.
- Buff with a cotton ball.
Erno Laszlo's original toning preparation reduces surface oil and refines skin to eliminate dullness. A quick sweep prepares the skin for moisturizing by gently exfoliating and tightening the pores to even the skin texture for fresh-face results.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Water (Aqua/Eau), Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Polysorbate 80, Parfum (Fragrance), Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Amylcinnamyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellol, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool
All of our products are 100% authentic