- How To
- Smooths with superfine crystals that refine the surface of skin.
- Brightens, balancing skin tone while boosting collagen renewal.
- Hydrates as it gently exfoliates, adding to your glow.
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is a powerful multi-tasker, reducing dark spots and dullness from hyperpigmentation, lightening skin, and jump-starting collagen production.
- Lactic Acid, found naturally in the body, is a natural hydrator and exfoliator in one.
- Ingredients Step 1: Peel - Peg-8, Sodium Bicarbonate, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Silica, Steareth-20, Polyethylene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Ci 40800 (Beta Carotene).
- Ingredients Step 2: Activator - Water (Aqua/Eau), Linoleamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polyquaternium-10, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Polysorbate 20, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trideceth-9, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Lactic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Limonene
- Smooth peel (step 1) over your face, avoiding eye areas. Massage gently for up to 3 minutes.
- Mix the activator (step 2) in your hands and massage on face, over the peel.
- After 1 minute, rinse well with warm water.
- Not recommended for sensitive skin.
Peel to reveal instant radiance. Powered by super-nutrient Vitamin C, our clarifying two-step peel gently polishes skin as it fades darks spots and discoloration. Your skin feels new again—smoother, even-toned, illuminated.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
All of our products are 100% authentic