- How To
- Soothes: Nourishing Cucumber and Aloe extracts aid in removing makeup without tugging or pulling.
- Protects: Herbal anti-inflammatories soften skin and defend against free radicals.
- Conditions: Targets dehydration and soothes tired eyes.
- Use prior to cleansing.
- Shake to mix, then saturate a cotton ball with remover.
- Sweep over the face and eyelids, moving from inner corners outward.
- Gently sweep along lashes, moving from base to tip until clean.
Remove lip, eye and face make up while soothing and hydrating your skin. This duo-phase preparation loosens oil-based cosmetics and gently cleanses to dissolve make up completely.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Water (Aqua/Eau), Cyclomethicone, Isohexadecane, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Poloxamer 184, Sodium Chloride, Benzalkonium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Ci 42090 (Blue 1)
All of our products are 100% authentic