- How To
- Contains a blend of protective oats—Colloidal Oatmeal and Avena Sativa Oat Bran—with botanical antioxidants and repairing ingredients to nourish the skin
- All First Aid Beauty products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, dermatologist-recommended, and safe for even the most sensitive skin.
- Use the repair mask two to three times weekly
- After cleansing, apply a generous amount of the mask to the face
- Using circular motions, blend by using a brush or sponge
- Rinse off after 10 minutes
A rough complexion is inevitable with various elements that dehydrate the face every day. To bring the life back to your skin, FAB has the most effective quick fix.
Revive your natural beauty with the treatment that helps you overcome dry skin, and achieve a soft, supple texture.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims or descriptions should consult directly with such third parties.
All of our products are 100% authentic