- How To
- Created from pro-performance stainless steel
- Ensures complete accuracy and control with elongated, angled tips
- Comes in a convenient, clear cylindrical case
- Take a shower or wash your face with warm water before working on your eyebrows, to soften the skin around the area.
- If desired, apply brow lotion to further ease the application.
- Hold Elite Sculpting Tweezer with firm hands, working your way in the direction that your eyebrow hair grows.
- Place the tip of the tweezer at the root of hair you want to pluck. Repeat on other hairs that fall outside your brow shape.
Elite Sculpting Tweezer is an eyebrow tool designed for achieving perfect precision. It tends to your brow needs, whether it’s creating a new shape or simply to neaten them. Joey Healy recognises that we don’t all have time for frequent professional visits. Thus, this tweezer promises you get you sorted between your brow treatments. You can now own gorgeous eyebrows any time.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims or descriptions should consult directly with such third parties.
All of our products are 100% authentic