- How To
- Creates a subtle, healthy radiance on eye area
- Complements all skin undertones with neutral ivory spotlight
- Mineral-based, paraben-free formula
- Serves as both highlighter and a durable eyeshadow base
- When using High Rise, remember to apply small amounts as a little goes a long way.
- Create light dots just along the arch of your brow, then blend with a brush.
- To camouflage dark shadows, apply High Rise under the eyes using the same application method.
Define your brow arch further with Joey Healy High Rise. It is a pigmented creamy highlighter that comes in one shade, yet perfect for fair to medium skin tones. High Rise is built with a wedge wand applicator that performs seamless blending. Level up your brow game with Joey Healy!
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims or descriptions should consult directly with such third parties.
Liquid Paraffin, Petrolatum, Ozokerite Wax, Beeswax, Cetyl Esters, Lanolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarine, Chromium Green, Red # 40, Kaolin
All of our products are 100% authentic