- How To
- Eight never-before-seen shades of Kat’s super-charged metallic eyeshadow formula Metal Crush: Nebula (metallic navy), Watt (metallic teal), Ignite (metallic sea foam), Tinsel (metallic pewter), Glitz (metallic rose gold), Twinkle (metallic lilac), Volt (metallic violet) and Flash (metallic gold).
- Fan-favorite Metal Synergy (metallic bronze) from the original collection.
- 13 signature triple-milled matte formulas: Linen (matte white), Jet (matte black), Velour (matte royal blue), Stone (matte cement gray), Moss (matte forest green), Ribbon (matte deep purple), Silk (matte terracotta), Fringe (matte peach), Feather (matte dandelion), Oak (matte chocolate brown), Suede (matte fawn), Bone (matte cream) and Velvet (matte deep plum).
- Original artwork by Kat.
- Tutorial insert with three looks.
Kat hand-sketched the logo that decorates the outside of the palette. It’s an ambigram— it reads “Metal” one way, then flip it upside-down to form “Matte.”
"I am proud to say that Kat Von D Beauty has never tested on animals—and never will." —Kat Von D
A mega-exclusive, super-limited new eyeshadow palette with 13 rich mattes and 9 Metal Crush shades.
Two finishes face off in one high-contrast palette! The MetalMatte Eyeshadow Palette is an all-new mashup of bold colors and must-have textures, celebrating the two sides within everyone—whether it’s soft and romantic, rock ‘n’ roll, or both!
The palette’s top row features an explosive lineup of exclusive, never-before-seen metallic shades in Kat’s max-pigment Metal Crush Eyeshadow formula, plus “Synergy,” a bestselling bronze from the original collection. The bottom of the palette is a rainbow array of buttery mattes, in a range of new tones from dark and moody to pastel neutrals—all in Kat’s signature blendable, pigmented eyeshadow formula.
This insane assortment of tones and textures gives you endless combinations for a range of awesome looks. Or, get inspired with the included insert’s three fearless tutorials, each with step-by-step instructions!
Just like every Kat Von D product, Kat left her mark with a piece of original artwork. The logo on the outside of the palette was hand-drawn by Kat as an ambigram—it reads “Metal” one way, then flip it upside-down to form “Matte.”
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Prep eyes with Lock-It Color Correcting Eyeshadow Primer. Apply eyeshadow with Shade+Light Eye Contour Brush (both sold separately).
All of our products are 100% authentic