- How To
- Eye Contour Brush
- Brush case
- Comes with a tapered end for defining and a domed end for blending
- Can be used to apply undereye concealer and to eliminate all traces of a blemish
- Use the tapered Shade end to precisely apply powder into the hollows of your lid and browbone.
- Blend and soften shades with the domed Light end for a naturally-contoured look.
- Discover new ways to contour on Kat Von D's illustrated tutorial insert, included with the Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette (sold separately).
This unique, dual-ended eyeshadow brush is designed just for eye contouring—a groundbreaking technique once used only by makeup pros to define and enhance eyes. The tapered Shade end is uniquely shaped to precisely sweep on shadow exactly where you want it, while the Light end blends and softens product without removing pigment—creating a natural-looking, contoured eye look.
This brush’s ultra-soft synthetic bristles feature gradient white tips to expertly blend and disperse high-pigment shadows. Specially-designed for use with the Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette, the brush includes a sleek, hard coffin case to keep your brush protected at home or while on the go.
This set contains:
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
All of our products are 100% authentic