- How To
- The High Coverage Corrector is enriched with Vitamin CG that can immediately reduce the dark spots, and other skin imperfections
- Has translucent micro-mirrors combined with pink and blue bioptic pigments to recreate skin's inner light
- Enriched with LR 2412, the active ingredient integrated in Visionnaire skincare which provides complete coverage and a natural finish in one foundation
- Apply the toner with a cotton ball after cleansing the entire face, concentrating on areas with impurities and makeup residue
- Do this in the morning and in the evening as part of your daily skincare regimen
Lancôme presents Tonique Confort, a re-hydrating toner that will keep the face looking flawless and naturally light every day.
Improve skin’s appearance with Tonique Confort’s capacity to moisturise dry skin, soften wrinkles, reduce dark spots and minimise pores. The creamy texture provides high coverage which results to skin perfection.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
All of our products are 100% authentic