- How To
- Facilitates skin cell turn-over
- Promotes smoother, brighter skin
- To be used at night, after cleansing.
- Pump an appropriate amount of melting gel and apply it to your nose.
- Massage the area thoroughly with a circular motion.
- Wait about 20 seconds for blackheads to melt, and then rinse the gel off thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Repeat your application on severely affected areas.
- This product can also be applied to areas with excessive sebum, including forehead and cheeks. Repeated applications will be required for severe blackheads, and the gel can be applied to other areas with excessive sebum, including forehead and cheeks.
- Use 3-4 times a week.
The gel contains the Keratinase enzyme, which effectively melts down dead skin cells and blackheads. The end of the bottle is a silicon massager which can be rolled over affected areas.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
All of our products are 100% authentic