- How To
- Serves as a sunscreen and whitening treatment
- Eliminates skin dullness with Laneige’s Melacrusher™ technology
- Protects skin from sun damage – SPF 40/PA+++
- Restores supple and radiant skin tone
- Before using White Plus Renew Tone Up Corrector, make sure your face is well-cleansed and toned.
- Apply White Plus Renew Tone Up Corrector 20 minutes before stepping under the sun.
- Take an appropriate amount onto your palm.
- Using circular motions, apply the lotion all over the face and neck.
- Massage the skin lightly towards the outer edge of the face for better absorption.
- Re-apply every two hours, or as desired.
White Plus Renew Tone Up Corrector refines your dull skin and works as an all-in-one product for skincare, primer and volumiser. It protects your skin from harmful effects of UV rays, creating a healthy and spot-free complexion. Expect to enjoy fairer and suppler skin with continued usage of this product.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
All of our products are 100% authentic