Free Delivery above $40.00
- How To
- Reduces and lightens pores
- Supplies moisture to troubled and sensitive skin
- Free of paraben, mineral oils, silicon and artificial pigments
- Dermatologist tested
- After cleansing and toning, pat your face dry.
- Apply AC-Dressing Skin Clinic Mask and leave it on for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Do not wait for the mask to dry up as this will dehydrate the skin.
- Remove the mask and tap the face for a while. The essence will be fully absorbed after 10 – 15 minutes.
AC-Dressing Skin Clinic Mask gently soothes irritation as well as reduces blemishes and scars. It is ideal for troubled skin with sebum, acne, large pores, irritation and redness.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Betaine, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Hydroxyethylacrylate / Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurae Copolymer, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Terminalia Chebula Fruit Extract, Caesalpinia Sappan Bark Extract, Magnolia Obovata Bark Extract, Xanthan Gum, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Ledum Palustre Extract, Ecklonia Cava Extract, Artemisia Capillaris Flower Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Saururus Chinensis Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance
All of our products are 100% authentic