- How To
- Evens and brightens skin tone
- Renews skin cells damaged by premature ageing
- Minimises fine lines and wrinkles
- Boosts collagen production to firm up the skin
- Excellent for all skin types, even the most sensitive
- Pump once to twice onto palm.
- Pat the serum onto clean face around all areas – cheeks, forehead, nose, mouth and neck.
- Leave the skin for one to two minutes before applying moisturiser.
- Apply twice a day – in the morning and evening.
This facial serum is an excellent source of vitamin for firmer, younger skin. It reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while boosting collagen production. Protect your skin from external stressors and achieve an even, brighter tone with this product.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims or descriptions should consult directly with such third parties.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Purified Water, L Ascorbic Acid, Vegetable Glycerin, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Retinyl Palmitate/Carrot Poly Peptide, Ascorbyl Acid/Citrus Poly Peptide , Tocopherol Acetate/Wheat Poly Peptide, Certified Organic Edelweiss Extract, Saccharomyces, Copper Ferment, Silicon Ferment, Magnesium Ferment, Iron Ferment Zinc Ferment, Certified Organic Echinacea Extract, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Xantham Gum, Swiss Mountain Water, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Certified Organic Buddleja Davidii Extract, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12), Certified Organic Thymus Vulagaris Extract
All of our products are 100% authentic