- How To
- Creates soft and smooth skin
- Allows for consistent blending
- Provides a luminous finish
- Apply a small amount of foundation onto the back of your hand.
- Pick up product with the tip of your foundation brush.
- Dab the foundation on your face using small, light strokes.
- Working in small circles or upward motions, start blending from the nose towards the cheeks, chin and forehead.
- Follow with setting powder once dry.
This lightweight oil-based foundation offers medium coverage. It is created from vitamins and Lanolin to moisturise normal to dry skin. With its wide selection of shades for porcelain to olive skin tones, everyone can create a flawless makeup base.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Water, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Tocopherol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyce¬Ride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Diethylhexyl Adipate, Looithin, Kaolin, Polysorbede 20, Retlnyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Lano¬Lin Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Triethanolamine, Isostearamide Dea, Oliec Acid, Magnesium Alurainum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Simethi¬Cone, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Ethylparaben, Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Chromium Oxides Green
All of our products are 100% authentic