- How To
- Place the wand at the base of lash line and wiggle through tips.
- Use the tip of the wand to accentuate lower lashes or, for an ultra-natural look, apply to top lashes only.
- Apply mascara before other eye makeup.
- Concentrate at the root of the lashes. Press wand and deposit color directly on lash line to create guide for eyeliner.
- Apply graphic liner over mascara at the lash line.
- Build with additional coats of mascara so that the effect is fullest at the base and tapers toward the tip.
Intensity for the making. Control for the taking. Designed with over 200 molded bristles and lengthening hooks, NARS’ lash-catching brush evenly grips and coats lashes from roots to tips. It simultaneously separates, lengthens, and amplifies, while the tapered tip finishes off the inner and outermost lashes and enhances lower lashes. An extraordinary balance of suppleness and staying power, the uniquely fluid, first-to-market formula creates incredible volume and definition that is lightweight and long-wearing.
Water, Tribehenin, Peg-40 Stearate, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sorbitan Stearate, Vp/Vacopolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Glyceryl Stearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Hydrogenated Rapeseed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Cetyl Alcohol, Mannitol, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Candelilla Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Sodium Polyaspartate, Hexylene Glycol, Methoxy Peg-10 Propyltrimethoxysilane, C11-15 Pareth-7, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499).
For a Natural Effect
For a Defined Eye
All of our products are 100% authentic