Free Delivery above $40.00
- How To
- Free from DBP, toluene, formaldehyde and camphor
- High shine, quick-dry and chip-resistant
- Comes with a Dupont flat brush
- Easy and smooth application
- Not tested on animals
- First apply a clear base coat to help your nail colour last longer.
- With one sweep, paint the first line of nail polish starting from the base to the tip.
- Then apply colour to the rest of the nail.
- Add a layer of top coat to protect the newly-applied colour.
The NCLA Eight Days A Week is a rich blue lavender creme, a perfect alternative for summer as opposed to other bright colours. The colour looks calm and fresh on your nails, perfect for a day at the beach!
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims or descriptions should consult directly with such third parties.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Nitrocellulose, Triphenyl Phosphate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Diacetone Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Benzophenone 1, Sd Alcohol 40 B (Alcohol Denat.), Acrylates Copolymer, Silica
All of our products are 100% authentic