- How To
- Titanium Dioxide 20.75% and Zinc Oxide 19.60%: Provide UVA/UVB protection.
- Salicylic Acid: Helps to absorb oil and prevent future breakouts.
- Willow Bark Extract: Provides a natural source of salicylic acid, which supports surface cell turnover, helping
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Discontinue if irritation or rash appears.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use on infants under six months of age.
What it is:
A blemish-fighting, transparent, oil-free SPF 30 mineral powder in a convenient brush applicator.
What it does:
Peter Thomas Roth Oily Problem Skin Instant Mineral SPF 30 works immediately to block out the sun's harmful UVA, UVB, and infrared rays to help prevent sunburn, skin damage, freckling, and discolouration. The matte powder absorbs oil—helping to reduce shine and prevent future breakouts. Skin is left looking fresh and flawless.
What else you need to know:
This finely milled, talc-free powder leaves a residue-free layer of sun protection to help shield and perfect problematic skin. It is the perfect solution for mess-free touchups throughout the day.
Shake gently. Remove cap and press bristles lightly against skin. If powder does not dispense immediately, tap lightly. To close, pull bottom down (do not twist) and replace cap.
Use alone, over moisturizer, or over makeup. Apply to face, hands and décolleté evenly before sun exposure as needed. Reapply after swimming, excessive perspiring, or towel-drying.
All of our products are 100% authentic