Free Delivery above $40.00
- How To
- Not suitable for deep acne
- Before using the extractor, dab your face with a hot towel.
- Encircle the blemish with either side of the loop.
- Apply slow and even pressure lightly until the trapped sebum is forced out of the follicle.
- Do not continue to attempt the extraction if the trapped sebum is not released easily.
- Applying too much force can cause infection and scarring.
- Use the small loop for whiteheads and the flat side for blackheads.
This tool features a small loop for white heads and a flat side to extract blackheads. A deep, cystic pimple should not be opened with a loop extractor. When dealing with deep acne, it's best to visit a dermatologist.
All of our products are 100% authentic