- How To
- Comes in a chic python-patterned cover
- Contains eyeshadows (12), brown eye pencil (1), double-ended eye brush (1) and mirror (1)
- Sweep a light colour across your entire eyelid with an eyeshadow brush.
- Apply a darker shade on the eye crease using a smaller, rounder brush.
- Using an up and out motion, blend colour at the outer corner of the eye along the edge of where the brow bone begins.
- For a softer effect, blend the colours using soft circular motions along the outer crease.
- With a steady hand, draw the eyeliner along your upper lash line, as close to your lashes as possible, beginning at the inner corner of your eye.
- Draw a thin line in the same direction on your lower lash line, starting from the middle of the lash line this time.
- Do not stretch your skin too much, as it can make the look messy and uneven.
Look sophisticated, discreet daytime look with this eye palette. These soft and ready-to-wear shades deliver excellent colour payoff. Upon application, you’ll find that eyeshadows are smooth and easily blendable. The palette comes with a double-ended brush, containing an eyeshadow and angled eye pencil on each end. A creamy and pigmented texture, the eye pencil delivers long-lasting results and prevents from smudging.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims or descriptions should consult directly with such third parties.
All of our products are 100% authentic