- How To
- Synthetic bristles
- Works well with most makeup formulas
- Apply a small amount of foundation onto the back of your hand.
- Pick up product with the tip of your foundation brush.
- Dab the foundation on your face using small, light strokes.
- Working in small circles or upward motions, start blending from the nose towards the cheeks, chin and forehead.
- Do not forget to cover dark areas such as skin around the nose and the mouth. Ensure that face and neck are evenly shaded.
- Set the foundation with setting powder after it has dried.
Achieve your ideal look with this brush specially designed to create a smooth, natural-makeup finish. The bristles ensure smooth, streak-free application and optimal payoff with all of your favorite liquid, cream, and powder formulas. The rounded shape and longer bristles flex with the skin and produce beautiful, airbrushed results.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims or descriptions should consult directly with such third parties.
All of our products are 100% authentic