Free Delivery above $40.00
- How To
- Provide comfort on the skin with natural fibres
- Ensures even coverage
- Prevents makeup from caking
- Dab F30 Large Powder Brush onto loose mineral foundation, tapping away any excess pigment.
- Brush foundation all over your face using circular, sweeping motions.
- Concentrate on areas that may need extra coverage, such as your T-zone and the skin beneath your eyes.
- If you are applying blush or bronzer, apply with F30 Large Powder Brush onto the apples of your cheeks.
F30 is a long, fluffy brush, which helps in seamless blending and creating a flawless finish. This brush works well with powder foundation, bronzer and blush without absorbing the pigments. Use F30 to apply your makeup if you desire a sheer, natural appearance.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims or descriptions should consult directly with such third parties.
All of our products are 100% authentic