- How To
- Ideal for body scrubs and foot baths.
- Used to treat skin disorders, regenerate damaged skin, and restore acid base balance.
- Prevents or cures dry or flaky skin.
- Prevents or reduces skin acidity.
- Add 4 spoons of Alkali Salt for each bath in the amount of a full bathtub or its equivalent.
- Bathe for at least 30 minutes, making sure water temperature does not exceed 37ºC.
- For foot bath, add 1 spoon of alkali salt to a pail of water and use 8 spoons for a scrub.
Susanne Kaufmann Alkali Salt Deacidifying helps to reduce skin acidity, promotes the elimination of waste products, and sets blocked skin pores free. It also nourishes dry and flaky skin, reduce skin stress, and restores acid base balance. It even serves as treatment for skin disorders.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims or descriptions should consult directly with such third parties.
Fragrance, sodium bicarbonate, linalool, limonene, whey powder, dipotassium glycyrrhizate
All of our products are 100% authentic