- How To
- Suitable for every skin type.
- Regulates skin oils to prevent oily skin.
- Contains antioxidant properties.
- Balances all skin production and properties.
- After a facial cleansing in the morning and evening, wash the face but don’t dry off.
- Put a few drops of Facial Oil Balancing on the palm of the hands.
- Rub the hands together to warm them up and apply the oil to still wet skin.
- Massage lightly onto face.
Susanne Kaufmann Face Oil Balancing combines natural oils and extracts to provide the skin with a smooth appearance, radiant complexion, with its balancing and calming effect and antioxidant properties. After application, the skin is not only protected but will feel really velvety and soft, and even reduces the early signs of skin aging.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Caprate, corn germ oil, Tocopheryl acetate, apricot kernel extract, beta carotene, carrot root extract, macadamia seed oil, sesame seed oil, pomegranate seed oil, echium seed oil, cardiospermum halicacabum extract, broccoli seed oil, sunflower oil, isoamyl laurate, fragrance, olive fruit oil, Argania kernel oil.
All of our products are 100% authentic