- How To
- Use on the hip and stomach.
- Natural ingredients firms up the skin and provides intensive moisture.
- Has antioxidant effect on the skin.
- Regenerates the skin and the formation of new cells to tighten skin pores.
- Wash the areas in the hip and stomach but don’t dry off.
- Apply the oil to the wet skin as evenly as possible.
Susanne Kaufmann Pomegranate Oil Firming will support the regeneration of the connective tissue especially after pregnancy. The natural ingredients and components have a regenerative effect and influences the formation of new cells and tightens up skin pores. It also serves as an antioxidant to improve the skin’s texture.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims or descriptions should consult directly with such third parties.
Water, pentylene glycol, glycerin, alcohol, sodium salicylate, ribwort plantain leaf extract, mahonia extract, pectin, protein ferment, wheat germ oil, yeast ferment extract, sodium hyaluronate, sodium hydroxide, fragrance, benzyl salicylate, sesame seed oil, sunflower oil, pomegranate seed oil, millet seed extract, rosemary extract
All of our products are 100% authentic