- How To
- lit (champagne highlight).
- strobe (pearl highlight).
- fire (bronze highlight).
- stunner (opalescent highlight).
- shade (cream contour).
- sculpt (powder contour).
- Amazonian clay minimises oil in and around pores to balance skin and keep product in place.
- Paraben-free, sulfate-free and phthalate-free.
Inspired by makeup artist techniques, this highlight and contour palette helps you glow like a pro using healthier ingredients. Each carefully-selected contour shade has a rich, cool undertone to mimic real shadow and light reflection for the most natural look. The four intense highlighting powders deliver a buildable, micro-shimmer strobing effect. And two universal, matte contouring shades add balanced dimension in cream and powder formulas that can be worn alone or layered. Powered by nutrient-rich Amazonian clay, each shade balances skin for the best payoff possible with no harsh lines and a longwearing finish.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Dust highlighter over the highpoints of the face that would naturally catch the light.. Apply contour shades to areas you want to recede to create sculpted depth and definition.
All of our products are 100% authentic