$32.00 $32.00 $32.00 $32.00 $32.00
Street (Deep Green)
Free Delivery above $40.00
- How To
- Even creamier than our original bestselling 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil, 24/7 Waterline Eye Pencil glides on easily and goes anywhere you want to put it.
- Won't budge after the color sets.
- Perfectly line your waterline in classic black or opt for a colorful shade (like navy or green) for a look that really stands out.
- 24/7 formula doesn’t contain any mineral oil, paraffin or preservatives.
- Start off by sharpening your pencil to a rounded point.
- Lower waterline: Press the pencil gently against the lower lashes, working across with short, gentle strokes until you get the intensity you want.
- Upper waterline: Look straight ahead and put the soft point of the pencil at the outer corner of your eye. With pressure toward the lashes, push your eyelid up slightly as you work your way across with slightly longer, gentle strokes.
- Don’t look at the pencil! After a bit of practice, you’ll be able to do this without a mirror; the key is to let go and just feel your way across. Stop about three-quarters of the way between the outer and inner corner. Then start over at the inner corner, using the same technique until the two lines meet.
Want a liner that’s legit to use anywhere? We specifically developed 24/7 Waterline Eye Pencil for use on the inner rim in the waterline. Our creamy, demi-matte pencil lays down waterproof color that lasts all day—in a range of never-before-seen shades. It’s a liner like no other.
So you can easily tell your 24/7 pencils apart, we gave 24/7 Waterline Eye Pencil a shade-matched ombré gradient that fades to black, with a matte black cap and end.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims or descriptions should consult directly with such third parties.
All of our products are 100% authentic