- Alice: Looking Glass (pale pink demi-matte), Reflection (soft peach matte), Dormouse (warm brown matte w/ floating gold micro-sparkle) and Metamorphosis (vibrant periwinkle blue w/micro-sparkle).
- Mad Hatter: Hatter (vibrant green w/tonal micro-sparkle), Gone Mad (aubergine w/pink iridescent pearl), Paradox (vibrant orange w/gold pearl) and Cake (saturated blue-pink w/silver micro-shimmer).
- Mirana: Lily (opal pink pearl), Duchess (peach w/pink shift and micro-sparkle), Kingdom (copper-bronze pearl) and Chessboard (medium brown matte).
- Iracebeth: Heads Will Roll (vibrant turquoise w/gold micro-sparkle), Bandersnatch (deep teal matte), Salazen Grum (metallic crimson) and Royal Flush (pale beige shimmer).
- Time: Time (black-navy satin w/soft iridescent micro-sparkle), Dream On (metallic purple-silver), Chronosphere (metallic deep bronze) and Mirror (gray-taupe satin).
- Luxe palette featuring colourful, kaleidoscopic artwork woven into flowers and butterflies, embossing and a three-dimensional pop-up butterfly inside.
- Dual-ended eyeshadow brush.
- Pigment Infusion System™, a proprietary blend of ingredients that gives every shade its velvety texture, rich colour and serious staying powers.
Inspired by the fantasy-adventure film release of Disney’s Alice Through the Looking Glass, this limited-edition, pop-up palette is a trippy tribute to some of the main characters from the film. Alice Through the Looking Glass Eyeshadow Palette—the sequel to Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows (one of Urban Decay’s most iconic palettes ever)—features 20 all-new, exclusive shades. From softer shades inspired by Alice’s look in the film to bold, bright shades like those seen on the Mad Hatter.
Using this visually stunning film as inspiration, Urban Decay painstakingly created the perfect mix of shades, then arranged them all in columns by character and put them in an intricately designed, collectible palette. Match up the columns to steal their looks or mix up these shades to create countless others.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
All of our products are 100% authentic