Free Delivery above $40.00
- How To
- Prevents skin irritation
- Creates firmer skin texture
- Hydrates the skin all day long
- Use in the morning and at night.
- Apply a pea-sized amount of cleanser to damp skin and work into lather.
- In circular motions, massage all over the face and focus on areas with dirt or makeup.
- Leave on for one to two minutes before rinsing off with lukewarm water.
This hydrating cleanser helps to remove excess oil and controls acne. It provides a burst of moisture in dry areas and soothes over-treated or irritated combination skin. Free from parabens, fragrances and allergens, this product ensures a clean, healthy complexion.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffin, Glycerin, Glyceryl Laurate, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, 1,2 Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Triethanolamine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Carbomer, Citric Acid, Sodium Phytate.
All of our products are 100% authentic