- How To
- Cholesterol + trans fat-free
- Cold-first-pressed, meaning it's as fresh-from-the-tree and unprocessed as possible. It's why our oil is so clear and aroma-free
- Helps repair damage from environmental factors
- Improves cell wall saturation. Abundant in medium-chain triglycerides + saturated fatty acids
- Helps reduce inflammation + replace lost lipids
- For all skin types, even extremely dry and/or medically-managed conditions
- Non-greasy: soaks in quickly with no sticky afterfeel
- As often as needed or desired, massage over face + body. Let dry (give it just a few seconds; it soaks right in).
- Consult your doctor or nutritionist for other possible uses, or see our Skintelligencenter.
Clinically-validated, 100% USDA-certified organic virgin coconut oil. An incomparable moisturizer with fatty acids native to skin. Smarter than the average "care."
Uses: One for the dresser and one for the fridge. This food-grade, organic skinutraceutical is a true "oil"-rounder - as great for skin on the outside as it is for skin (and cells, and heart, and overall health) on the inside.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil.
Note: Pure virgin coconut oil naturally "butters" in temperatures below 76°F (24°C). If oil solidifies, place bottle in warm water until it liquifies or scoop out and use as normal (it melts on contact with skin).
All of our products are 100% authentic