- How To
- Anti-inflammatory and antihistamine.
- Relieves tension, stress and anxiety.
- Relieves arthritis, rheumatism and sciatica.
- Blends well with frankincense, lavender, tea tree, sandalwood and clove oils.
- Does not contain synthetic preservatives, GMOs, synthetic dyes or mineral oils.
- Compliant with the Truth in Labeling Initiative.
- Not tested on animals.
Both a natural antihistamine and anti-inflammatory, blue tansy essential oil is a beneficial skin treatment and remedy for itchiness, sunburn, radiation burns and inflammation. With its subtly sweet and intensely green aroma, it can also relieve tension, stress and anxiety. Due to the high azulene content in blue tansy, which gives it its deep blue colour, this essential oil is a popular and effective choice for skin care and therapy. When used in massage blends, it is a potent anti-inflammatory and can reduce soreness in both muscles and joints. When inhaled, it can help alleviate asthma and allergies.
Massage a small drop directly into skin as needed or diffuse into the air to fill your home with its subtle sweet, herbal scent.
100% pure therapeutic grade blue tansy essential oil (tanacetum annuum linnaeus).
All of our products are 100% authentic