Free Shipping above $40.00
- How To
- Astringent, antiseptic, antispasmodic and deodorant properties.
- Effective insect repellent.
- Ideal for oily skin.
- Does not contain synthetic preservatives, GMOs, synthetic dyes or mineral oils.
- Compliant with the Truth in Labeling Initiative.
- Not tested on animals.
Because of its astringent properties, cypress oil helps reduce excessive perspiration, improves circulation, eases coughs and moderates heavy menstruation. It clear, refreshing scent provides restoration, calms anxiety and soothes anger, making it an excellent oil to have on hand during major upheavals and life changes.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
100% pure therapeutic grade cypress essential oil (cupressus sempervirens) from France. Steam distilled.
Massage a small drop directly into skin as needed or diffuse into the air.
All of our products are 100% authentic