Free Shipping above $40.00
- How To
- Most powerful plant-based insect repellent.
- Bactericidal and antiviral properties.
- Treats fungal infections like candida and ringworm.
- Blends well with Basil, cedarwood, citronella, ginger, lavender, lemon, lemon myrtle, frankincense and tea tree.
- Inhale with steam to treat colds and sore throats.
- Apply a small dose directly to treat skin conditions and irritations.
- Dilute to use as a massage oil.
Similar to the more common eucalyptus globulus, eucalyptus citriodora has a distinct lemony, citronella scent. When inhaled with steam, it is an excellent decongestant and can ben used to treat sore throats. When applied topically, it can be used to treat burns, blisters, wounds, insects bites, ticks, lice and infection. Blend with other oils to dilute and use in massage to soothe aching muscles and joints.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
100% pure therapeutic grade eucalyptus essential oil (eucalyptus citriodora) from Australia. Steam distilled.
All of our products are 100% authentic