Free Shipping above $40.00
- How To
- Paraben, colourant and silicone free
- Hair feels and stays cleaner for longer
- Comes in recylable bottle
- Lather small amount on damp hair in shower
- Massage shampoo into scalp
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water, making sure to avoid contact with your eyes
- Towel dry
- Use 2-3 times a week
The Purifying Shampoo's organically-grown nettle contains anti-seborrheic qualities, and helps your hair feel perfectly cleansed from the roots to the tips. Suitable for oily hair.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
aqua/water/eau, ammonium lauryl sulfate, polyacrylate-1 crosspolymer, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycerin, decyl glucoside, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, parfum/fragrance, sodium benzoate, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, propylene glycol, salicylic acid, methylpropanediol, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, benzalkonium chloride, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) fruit extract, potassium sorbate
All of our products are 100% authentic